NGE 0.00% 99.0¢ nge capital limited

oldkodger, you missed the part about NGE management taking all...

1. 734 Posts.
    oldkodger,
    you missed the part about NGE management taking all the money from the previous sale of one of the NGE tenements to OSH, Exxon (was it EL277?) and pumping almost all of it into an oil rig partnership/company (which I think was also a related party transaction for at least one of the directors- can someone confirm? - not saying though that it was done inappropriately) from which we seem to have received no return and no real transparency on what has been happening with it (the cost overruns, extra loans, reasons, current value, etc) over a long period of time, as far as I can see. If there was transparency in reporting on this issue I would be more likely to support the current NGE management. But as it is, I would find it hard to do so. What is to stop them from doing something similar again with the currently replentished funds? I am all for them taking some risk, but I want to know how the investments are going from time to time (warts and all) and I don't feel that I have had that from the current board and management.
    Happy to be proven wrong if you think I have misrepresented anything in the above, as that may influence my voting decision for Wednesday.
    Cheers
    OG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 24958 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.