SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Your first post is to urge everyone that buying during a big...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Your first post is to urge everyone that buying during a big slide is the smart play? nothing suss here... I also don't follow your logic of one company that went down and back up that has nothing to do with SPT is your reasoning?

It is a growth company, it's not turning a profit, people are investing on the fact they think it will in the future. Having lack of updates on how any real growth is occurring that will push the company into future profitability is why the share price is tanking, i.e. the masses don't believe it is running well enough to justify the future growth originally thought. If growth is much slower, returns are much slower/further away, so the share price is reflecting that.

A lot of people still believe in the idea, but a lot are questioning the execution. I count myself as one of those, which is why I got out some time back. I don't believe the time to buy is while the price is still sliding. "FOMO" is not a good enough reason to put your hard earned money back in right now IMO DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.