SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The joker must be one very very smart cookie.......how did he...

1. 1,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    The joker must be one very very smart cookie.......how did he convince Graeme Samuel, one of the most respected business/governance leaders in our land to be chairman of NSX. Lets get one thing straight, Greame Samuel would be head hunted on a constant basis by most of the top 50 asx listed companies to join their board as a director and he chooses to join Nick Karantzis as chairman at NSX?

Do you really think he didn't do his due diligence and spoke to some people in very high places that are fully aware of ISX and JK's situation before accepting the role.......you along with the rest of the puppy dogs have no idea.

Graeme Samuel joined NSX as chairman as I am sure he sees how the monopolistic ASX operates and wants to be a part of something to reduce that monopoly, he see amazing opportunity in NSX, CLEARPAY, ISX and JK.

You guys keep banging on here how ISX is finished, lets look at the facts;

*ISX continue to be profitable and grow their business at the same time being hamstrung with the option of being able to raise capital from shareholders
    *Since the company was suspended from trading and investigations started, not one senior member has left the building (thats a massive plus)
    * One of the board of directors is now the head of the equivalent of ASIC in Cypress which is a major honourary role
    *Bank of England has issued various banking licenses, no dodgies here
    *Not one regulator has raised a sing AML issue anywhere in the world
    *Expanding their footprint in key markets around the globe
    *Graeme Samuel one of Australias most respected businessmen joins the team as Chairman of NSX board and Clearpay

I mean the list goes on and you fools come on here claiming this business is dead and JK is finished.....your posts are so laughable that they relate to one of two things......you are caught with a very uncomfortable short position that will wipe you out (mark my words will wipe you out) or your sooking because you sold out to early and want to buy back in at a much cheaper price.

Just face it, your toast either way and get over it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.