VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

isn't this a certainty

1. 1,533 Posts.
    I reckon that this old has sniffed out a bargain

I've haven't bought any yet but I am on the verge, especially because they are close to their reconstructed low of 40c - current price 44c

There are 82.5m shares on issue

All of their recent reports are very positive.

8 Feb 05

"In January View produced 193.7 tonnes of nickel. "

"Our nickel operations are on the up and up.

View Resources is a nickel and gold mining company that aims to quickly transform projects into cash operations. In 2004/05, View Resources will have 3 streams of revenue from two commodities at Carnilya Hill, Zone 29 and Bronzewing. View’s nickel operations are based in the world renowned and rich Kambalda Nickel Province.

27 Jan 05

VIEW CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF PARALLEL ORE BODY AT CARNILYA HILL

The latest drilling results from the recently identified ore body repetition at Carnilya Hill continue to deliver economic nickel intersections. The latest results further support those reported on 17 January 2005 and further extend the defined area of mineralisation. Table 1 summarises the significant intersections to date with the latest intersections highlighted.

The reported intersections are over a strike length of approximately 70 metres and dip extent of approximately 35 metres. The body has further along strike and down plunge potential beyond the current area in parallel with the main Carnilya Hill ore trend. Drilling is continuing.

Opinions, please

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.