Islam for All

1. 229 Posts.
    Kam 31st March “The relationship between the Baha'i Faith and Islam is pretty similar to the relationship between Christianity and Judaism. Christianity is the fulfilment of Judaism as Baha'i is the fulfilment of Islam.”

Kam 1st April “Hi WWW, "sacred texts and tablets, nothing divine in my eyes" What's the reason you think this, if you don't mind me asking please?
    ================================

I’m still in agreement with Wotsup that Jesus has not returned yet and as DBT9 said “, People claim that it is their choice of text that is 'sacred' text. Others disagree” as others have up ticked too.

It’s an organisation with global aspirations (where your text is from Islam about an inter-galaxy creator – many earths and many heavens) – Lord of all worlds” as you say, so bigger than our earth one day, insya Allah?

Quran Chapter 65 verse 12 - God it is who has created seven heavens, and similar number of earths, The commandments comes down among them slowly,
    that you may know that God is Able to do all things, And that God surrounds all things in knowledge

Most of your writings sound like taken from Ancient Egyptian religion with your “worlds of being” and “worlds of God” and not new at all, with additions from the Abrahamic religions? So maybe my comment above was too hasty – maybe some divinity in the copied texts, but why you use Tablets, the Jews had problems with those, I think its just hand written scrolls in Hebrew in most Synagogues these days.
    Your top heavy administration is OK for increasing your education pursuits and teaching morals with the young, nothing wrong with that in this day and age with most other religions failing at present. Some Islamic thinkers believe its the abundance of technological devices that will prevent the Qur’an being learnt/recited as the younger brain will be affected from overuse of these devices – a cunning plan by Satan to rid the globe of all religion before End Times?

Weak foundation?
    For claims of Báb to be
    Al Mahdi and Baha’ullah to be God (Promised One – eventually, within 20 years of the Báb's death, over 25 people claimed to be the Promised One). Baha’ullah most commonly referred to as man yazhiruhu'lláh, "Him Whom God shall make manifest". The writings of Báb, he himself stated exceeded 500,000 verses in length; the Qur'an, in contrast, is 6,300 verses in length. If one assumes 25 verses per page, that would equal 20,000 pages of text, but most have been lost. Islam says Muhammed was the seal of the prophets, so how can Baha’ullah be a prophet if claimed not a God or do you think he is God?, all makes for a weak foundation in my opinion.

Many criticisms here:-
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Bahá'í_Faith
    And many other sources too, but other religions have their critics as well.

However, I have learnt something from you – your mention of Manifestations of God, seems to me to make sense of the Jewish 73 names and Muslim 99 names of God. Going back further to all those Hindu Gods, Greek Gods and Egyptian Gods, could they too all just be manifestations of God? So just the One God, which as others here on HC have related by definition must be just the One.

25 Prophets/ Messengers (divinely-appointed) in Islam:- (Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shu’aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman (Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah), Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa (Jesus) and Muhammad) - all come in the Character of the One God.
    I must say Kam, I’m reluctant to criticise aspects of your “religion” as I’m sure all would agree your character appears good and I’d much rather sit next to you on a long flight than some here. I hope Al-Mahdi reunites your faith into Islam, but I think you have ventured outside being a sect of Islam long ago and having future protection from Jesus (Saviour for
    all who believe in him, to return soon and break the Cross and teach from the Qur’an maybe?), is also denied as you believe Jesus returned already in Bab/Baha’ullah? So if your “religion” is incorrect - its a sin yes to expand? you reap what you sow and take extra sins for the people you convert? - who knows we don't know all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.