Hmm skippy me mate tell what makes you think Iran is taking...

1. 8,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 772
    Hmm skippy me mate tell what makes you think Iran is taking advantage of the situation. Hmm how many Iranian's were involved in 911, against how many Saudi's. Iran won't play the US Oil interest game and is Saudi's old foe. All the middle east smells of the influence of oil and big money. Saudi and the US are causing havoc in Yemen as we speak. How much Saudi and US money has gone into funding of ISIS and other fringe groups. We only ever given spin about what happens in this region. No wonder it spawns all sorts of terrorist and fringe nutters.

Yeah skippy spell out for me why the Iranian are so bad. Remember when the US was happy to supply old Saddam weapons to attack the Iranians and turned around torched Iraq when Saddam was going to dump the petro dollar system. Just like US threatens to invade Venezuela, why one would ask? just oil interests one would think.

With the price of oil being so low at the moment,but by taking Iran out and sending another country back to stone age the US can shorten the price of oil and once again the Saudi's would be swimming in money. It would serve my investments well too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.