BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

is bdr the worst performing gold stock ever?

1. 1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Might as well start the same thread for SLR and RMS.
  2. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    No my friend, that is certainly not true.
    BDR while performing miserably but is not alone in this dog camp.
    As far as I know there are many......for good reasons. Like MML, BLK DRM, TRY etc

But there are few which have good prospects are also suffering namely BDR, SLR, RMS and MOY.
    These four(except BDR according to last poor qtrly) have fairly good prospects, doing well production and making profit, yet the share price is at yearly lows. Infact BDR is the worse out of those name as far as production and profit goes, yet BDR has the most bright future if the donkeys sitting at Perth can make it right. BDR has more reserves than all the other 3 combined. The gold on ground should add value with the rising price of gold.
    I am frustrated as hell.....but still holding.
    There are very big players involved with BDR. All those should and would have done their homework.
    It is such that those big players have a 1-5 years time frame and retail holders have much shorter time frame. If the share price doesn't perform withing our prescribed time frame, we get frustrated. It is very common. Man, I have friends who almost mock me for holding BDR for so long. I still tell them it is good value. They will buy anything but BDR. People buy stocks to make money.....simple.
    If they can't make money out of it.....they get out.
    BDR I suppose is going through that phase........
    Will it always be like that with the tailwind on gold price.....I don't think so.
    Will buyers come back at some point......I think so.
    When will they come back....I don't know.
    Come they will....that I know.
    In a bull market all long positions are rescued at some point.

Anyway, this THREAD TITLE is very depressing.
    Please discontinue this THREAD.
    Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.