APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Fundamentally and risk/reward this stock has never looked...

1. 964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

Fundamentally and risk/reward this stock has never looked better. US growth and traction has exceeded all expectations or let’s say met my most optimistic expectations. They are learning from the Australian experience and implementing social media tactics that worked, for example getting people to tag their favourite stores to get Afterpay.

Meanwhile in the background I’m sure a lot has been learnt around bad debts and order rejection, so USA and UK defaults will benefit from that.

For me, this story has always been about user growth and revenue growth (at manageable bad debts). You look at something like Venmo that has 25 million users; this is like the jewel of PayPal. I can see this surpassing Venmo in users. Amazing really that this is an Australian invention/company.

A lot of negative sentiment currently out there. US markets obviously contributing to that. We couldn’t rally despite the US market update and ASIC Senate submission. A lot of vocal haters out there as well now making big calls and predictions. John Hempton and a few of his followers calling it a zero. Even journalists telling us how it was overvalued without any real justification other than PE multiples etc...

The haters will go away soon. Unfortunately they won’t  stick around for fear of looking stupid. Could happen soon than we think......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.