KOR 0.00% 1.0¢ korab resources limited

Is a rethink required

1. 6,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1166
    Like everyone else, I am utterly fed up with how long this NOI is taking and the lack of any substance detail from management on exactly what its status is other than its "progressing". For all we know we could still be waiting for the mining plan/NOI to be submitted a year from now. Seems to me if we dont get something concrete by mid this year, then its time ( overdue in fact) for a re-think. As far as I can make out, the intent is still for a 800,000 tonnes per annum operation from the get-go, more or less, inclusive of marketing some dead-burned and calcined product via intermediaries tolling operation. Maybe only half of that, more or less. Whatever, why not just start simple on a manageable, less grand scale, target initially say a 50,000 tonne DSO ( direct shipping ore) per annum operation and slowly ramp up the volume in later years. This would give us some much needed cash flow, sacrificing some profits admittedly in the meantime, instead of passing around the CR begging bowl and capex would be minimal, using a contract miner. The original intent way back when was in fact DSO grade. As I stated before, the intent presently seems one of aiming for the stars (800k) when just reaching the moon ( 50k) would suffice for the time being, followed by an incremental step at a time in preceeding years. That will require another permitting iteration along the way no doubt but at least we would be on the first rung of the ladder with a viable operation underway. Seems like the bleedin' obvious thing to do in my opinion. I am assuming a significantly smaller start-up tonnage would lessen the NOI/permitting demands in terms of time and effort to get it to the submission-ready stage and possibly enable the matter to be fast-tracked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42409 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.