DGR 0.00% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

This is pretty amazing and quite informative, so thanks for...

1. 3,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359

This is pretty amazing and quite informative, so thanks for posting Sendoros. It sounds to me as though IRR may have discovered a major new lithium find in Ghana.

Vincent was talking staggering numbers. Possibly 500 mill to a 1 billion mkt cap based on peers.
    I assume he is talking pounds sterling??.

Makes one wonder if U.k lithium companies are valued higher than ours in Australia. ( well PLS is valued at 1.5billion AUS but fairly well down the track- if we followed the same trajectory we could be at 650-700 million in 6 months based on discovery and quickly expanding drilling)

Anyway let's say he mixed his currencies up and he is talking Aussie dollars. We all know what a KDR or PLS like run can do. I would lower his numbers and target 500 mill in Australian dollars as an upside target if discovery is made and quickly drilled within 6 months or a year ala KDR.

Still would be a 3 bagger.

If IRR was to quickly 3 bag say over 6 months it could completely change the investment thesis with DGR. People would then be coming for the exposure to lithium and Cascabel could be the bonus... That is assuming SOLG doesn't move much.

This could be the perfect storm. The day of days. It maybe time to tally up the NTA and look at some targets..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 461983 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 438341 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.