TVN 15.7% 5.9¢ tivan limited

yep. Im going to call myself out on my contribution to this...

1. 5,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1705
    yep. Im going to call myself out on my contribution to this tread re friday sell. It should have been modified. I made a call way back to play the ball not the man. While the sell/buy was correct i shouldnt have added to that at the expense of another person. I dropped the ball.

I apologise. If i/we expect the Co/ to increase the integrity of their announcements then its only right not to take cheap shots. Doesnt stop a directed critism if warranted but recent announcements have a different flavour, more detail, more realistic and transpearant. I think for me anyway its time to give the BOD a chance to gain some ground on the credibilty stakes.

We can be reasonably confidant the bulk of the sell down was one holder from the sale times and that the shares went out at market price. That was not great planning in hind sight as the market is soft, TNG is trading on negative sentament and it was a friday. Reasonable to conclude the seller needed funds by month end and sold with T Plus 2 in mind or wanted to put negative preasure on the SP. They achieved the latter and at 11.42 the SP was 8.5 cents. What followed is also interesting . Two small parcel sold at 1:53 at 9.3 cents and 3:10 at 9.4 cents claiming back lost ground and more. Then after hours there two trades at 4:10 taking the SP back to opening SP of 9.1 cents.

All that looks suspiciously like efforts to keep negative preasure on the SP. With 3rd party equity discussions said to be in play the BOD need to monitor this stuff.

Back to the update on Refinery EIS. The time line has moved out to a window of the next 3 months. For the first time we have details regarding which consultants are in the mix and who is doing what. Some of the seasonal data refered should have been well completed (but GHD showed they werent up to interpreting the TOR accurately and we can't hold that against the new consultants). I guess they could have asked the neighbours for their data, it will be well known by now. The public exhibition time has been set a 60 days. If the NTEPA consultation process is fully working then TNG might avoid additional questions and delays but its September at best for NTEPA approval. Lets hope we get conditional finance before hand.

An SP in this range below 10 cents is on one hand inviting but otherwise sole destoying aspecially for those who bought in on the false runs of 2014 and 2015. Gee its a dim memory when we were sitting at 13.5 cents, still oversold, but poised for a test on resistance and along came the VINSON announcement with the Co/ issuing a placement at the absolute maximum discount permissible under the ASX rules causing the biggest single share price dump in TNG's history. Five months on still no sign of recovery. Must be a canditate for "publicly listed company blooper of the year". Funny thing is we still havnt touched those $$ in operating expences. Shame.

im looking for some positivity and accountability, and lets see the titanium offtake closed this quarter. No preasure , you got 5 trading days. Plenty of time, NZ changed its gun laws in 3 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.008(15.7%)
Mkt cap ! $95.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.9¢ 5.1¢ $118.8K 2.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 193755 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 159499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.008 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 172069
Last updated 13.41pm 28/03/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.