SCT 0.00% 0.8¢ scout security limited

So digging a little deeper here, 1, They should probably update...

1. 6,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    So digging a little deeper here,

1, They should probably update the prospectus as they mention the following, "Cnet named Scout’s security system as “Best DIY Security System” in 2017"...... However the link to reference this only includes a review that claims the following, "Even though Scout worked very well and boasts a unique combination of features for a DIY system, I can't help but feel that the stand-alone DIY kit is losing the smart home race" .
    Scout has then disappeared from the 24th June updated list of "Best DIY Security System 2017" Scout, Scout...wherefor art thou Scout? Are we being fed porkie pies...."CNET replaces Scout with Adobe as BEST 2017 DIY Security"

2, Financials look shocking! $1.8m in revenue till 3oth June 2016. $1.7m in product cost alone...so ~$100k profit before overheads, which were $1.5m, an overall loss of ~$1.4m Then only $600k for the 6 months to 31st Dec 2016 with a $800k loss.

Capture.JPG

3, Scout were lucky enough to sign a re-seller arrangement with these guys, "Direct Energy is one of North America's largest retail providers of electricity, natural gas, and home and business energy related services with nearly five million customers" But unfortunately they are left with stock they can't move and wont be ordering anymore
    Capture1.JPG
    However a possible bright point has appeared in the prospectus, "Scout’s most pressing challenge has been keeping up with demand. Scout has addressed this issue by changing suppliers and has received the first batch of inventory from a new supplier at the beginning of February 2017". Lets have an update of progress please fella's

4, Am I seeing this correct, 6 months to Dec 2015 $1.4m in revenue and 6 months to Dec 2016 $600k revenue?
    Capture.JPG
    5, $2.6m of liabilities to be paid, seems quite a lot when they are only raising $5m for a company that has lost $1.4m in the previous FY.

Not for me, good luck all. Let's see if Ananda and Sol can perform better here than they did with the THD listing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.859M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148115 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 86616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.