CHM 3.45% 3.0¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

As it was mentioned in this thread, Alan Kohler has recently...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    As it was mentioned in this thread, Alan Kohler has recently interviewed Paul Hopper - Executive Chairman of CHM. A few months ago I listened to Alan's interview of Ms Chong - CEO of IMU. This inspired me to invest in IMU which was very profitable for me since it returned nearly 3x the initial investment (still holding big part). The CHM interview had some elements that also inspired me to to buy shares. For those who don't have an access to Eureka where Alan's interview was published, I'm going to include two short fragments which IMO were the most interesting:

First one is about Paul Hopper's past investments in biotech:

"I’ve licenced, as I mentioned, three lots of technology now from City of Hope and they’re in Chimeric which is publicly traded, Scopus which is NASDAQ traded, Imugene which is ASX traded. I founded a company called Prescient Therapeutics about six years ago with technology from Yale and Moffitt Cancer Center. I licenced technology from the University of Vienna Medical School back in 2013 and I backed all of that into Imugene. I licenced another brain cancer, small molecule, from Genentech about five or six years ago and I put that into Kazia, which is ASX listed. From Yale University, I licenced a DNA penetrating antibody and I put that into the ASX listed company, Patrys. So, look, I’m extremely fortunate that I work with the smartest and the most brilliant people on earth, very inspirational sort of people and it’s a pleasure to be able to interact with them and see the work they’re doing. If some of these drugs come off, yes, investors are going to make a lot of money but from the point of view of patients and that, it’s transformational. There’s a nice balance on each side to what we’re doing and I’m pretty lucky to be involved in it."

The second one is on what investors should expect in near future:
    "I don’t see a return to investors coming in 10 years’ time. If this drug works, it will occur much earlier than that, because to have a CAR-T that worked in brain cancer where the target of the CAR-T is also showing up in lots of other cancers, then you’ve got a very, very large platform. I think we could see some sort of transaction maybe in the phase one, but if it carried into the phase two, the positive signals, there’d be a lot of parties very interested in what we’re doing."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $25.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $45.76K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ 2046169
Last updated 15.31pm 28/03/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.