EGR 5.88% 18.0¢ ecograf limited

I think the European Market generally understands eMobility and...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    I think the European Market generally understands eMobility and the huge associated resource requirements better overall than the Australian investor markets... due in no small part to them undertstanding and embracing climate change science at a Governmental level and the fundamental role eMobility and battery storage systems will play in enabling and achieving solutions and sustainable outcomes.
    Battery grade Graphite supply chains are critical to Europe and indeed indeed the world more broadly, adopting eMobility and clean energy. They aren’t new economies, they have their lists of critical minerals and graphite sits squarely on those lists.
    Germany fuelled in part ( pun intended) by the VW fiasco has had to seek new ways to retain their incredible relative manufacturing output. ..... their solution .... to become the global leader in eMobillity.....starting with re-engineering and refocusing their automotive industry.....kick started literally
    by an angry Frau Merkel...
    on top of that you have Europe and Germany understanding the potential of Tanzania as a beacon of anti corruption in Africa and a potential shining example of a new eMobility driven mineral resource supplier. KfW as the German Governments owned development bank, didn’t set up shop in Tanzania for nothing. They absolutely know that Tanzania has the potential to be a global economic rocket if they can get their shit together and the strands of economic co-operation between Tanzania and Germany have long ago been entwined and very very solid.

So where is KNL in all this...
    Hmmm let’s just say KNL did a lot of great work in positioning KNL in Europe and German markets particularly, several years ago. German investment blogs regularly spoke of this small Aus company with a significant Tanz resource that ticked off industrial grade as well as battery grade graphite supply potential.... it further ticked the “support Tanzania
    in its economic growth” box and everyone there knew all too well how important and huge getting KfW on board as a banking partner was.

But then KNL fell over in the home straight with the extended delays with the BFS per KfWs very stringent requirements.... you see KfW and their German Government owners might have recognised the potential of KNL but you don’t just walk up and get KfWs approval or the associated German Government Guarantee.... no sir .... The Germans didn’t become a global economic superpower relative to their population, by Willynilly investing German Government money in shabby investment propositions ....KNL was forced to go back and do it all properly and get what they had done independently verified in order to even be formally considered. ( now all done term sheet in hand and in all in the final phase of German Government Ministerial approval) .
    So after this frustrating time delay and literally at the 11th hour and 59th minute of landing Grrman Government debt finance ....BANG the Government of Tanzania rightly has a hissy fit over a misbehaving gold miner and rewrites the entire Mining Regulations ( and as we know it’s taken a further 2 year delay trying to sort through all the new rules and getting back to where we were over 2 years ago) ( note we have the GOTs support now which is rare as most miners are still trying to figure the new rules out)
    Now during all this time delay KNL had the wherewithal to also develop and lock in EcoGraf the brainchild of Frey our Global graphite expert and Director.

But with the delay in KNLs reworking the banking docs and the Tanz Mining Regulations and the happy distraction of EcoGraf ( likely monstrously more valuable than Epanko and the other graphite tenements inTanzania)........

.......well the end result was KNL dropped the ball on PR. They did normal PR that suits normal listed miners not damage control PR to ensure the Forgotten European ( largely German and Austrian) investors weren’t sidelined. They were definitely under loved ...at least here in Australia we could ring up and yell at the Board or vent our spleens on these boards ( and I for one have done both with careless disregard for whom my rants might piss off).

So to answer your question very simply ... oh darn tooting we have to focus our PR on Europe ... we not only lost them but many investors there left KNL feeling like they had been bitten twice by the Banking and Tanz Gov delays but then left out in the cold by failure of our BOD to love them and hold them tightly during the last 2 years ( ironically the BOD were off developing EcoGraf which they may have seen as the means by which to reinvigorate our European brethren ....but reality is you can’t make a booty call on a girl you left cold and unloved for some 2 years..... seriously.....not cool)

We are not even at 1st base with the Aus market... we too were unloved but had each other ... ourEuropean investors who will be the ones to drive us to Lithium’s ORE, GLX, PLS values, are from my own knowledge of them ( I spend a lot of time in Germany as I am German) are not even at 1st base...we have had our first cautious hand slapped away... they need flowers and chocolates and persistent PR in Germany particularly that takes into account our history and a big fat apology for having mistreated them and left them largely unloved.

BOD .... read this .... beg for forgiveness and get our German and European markets back informed and loving us ... start with investor relations .... get them on a conference call.

As as for me ( and no doubt other Aus based holders)...I welcome our European bases holders to join HC and join the conversation ... we hear you and we appreciate how hard it has been for you during the last few years ..... but KNL will make us all rich .... on that point I have no doubt ...even if the frustration with our BOD is intense as hell at times. They mean well but they are geologists .... as holders we can help steer them
    in the right direction

novel finished.... KNL .... spread the word ...buy the lows and the mids and the highs .... it has a long long way to go

564xxl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $506 2.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 55698 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 31876 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.