IAU 0.00% $1.15 intrepid mines limited

Investor Presentation

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Some nice maps and pictures in the presentation but a bit lean on some concrete hurdles and milestone. Vague sentences like "progress to 1st stage FS / work on future project implementation / short term drivers / long term value drivers". Come on highly paid directors - surely you can do better than this. What has happened to providing a schedule with KPIs and deadlines against which shareholders can measure progress? Have I perhaps missed this somewhere as I see no target dates or any sort of performance benchmark. If nothing has been put out then management seem to have Carte Blanche to simply chip away at the FS, take some more samples and do more target reviews until the cows come home (and the nice cash pile slowly disappears into salaries and bonuses of the 6 directors).

Am not a shareholder but know this project and some of the players well (hence the reason I am actively following it). Don't know the new CEO but know for sure that some of the other directors couldn't care less whether Kitumba ever comes off the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $15.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 903 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 1209 1
Last update - 08.37am 17/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
IAU (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.