WKT 0.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Clearly you have not been paying to much attention to the...

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    Clearly you have not been paying to much attention to the Announcements being released by the company or you have and perhaps have missed out on perhaps a lowball buy in.

I certainly didn't expect to see 3 Binding Offtake Agreements drop on us in 9 days.
    Wouldn't have been in the charts either : )
    That was a massive signal to the market and the Graphite Industry to look out WKT moving forward and demonstrating growing into known markets.

That was indeed a NICE surprise, as expectations from the Investor Forums was we had a few of them on the way and was likely to happen sometime before the middle of the year.

They dropped the 1st BOA and the next 2 BOAs clearly saw the 1st BOA landed and FOMO set in when the 2nd Landed 7 days after the 1st and the 3rd landed 9 days after the 1st.

During the investor forum presentations in Perth, Melbourne and Sydney the company has stated the potential debt finance make up etc being called Club Funding under the High Yield Note could be 1 pathway.

That's no secret.

Shareholders have stepped up with indicators that they would also likely participate in this once the terms are known and appear reasonable and more importantly if able to do so.

The terms will not be known until :
    A) an announcement is made that they have all the debt finance done with 1 party or multiple parties,
    B) in the event there is a shortfall in the debt finance.

A prospectus will likely be issued unless we have a straight debt deal, after all we are only talking about less than $30M AUD.

If a prospectus is announced to the market, it will be made available to all shareholders. I hope that existing shareholders have first right of refusal or be given priority depending on the unknown terms.

The Club Funding terms will not start off with shareholders, it will start of with whoever is the largest contributor to the pool of funds required by the company who would be in discussions with the company.

The process effectively determines that what ever terms/deal is reached by the largest contributors effectively means those same terms are available to the lowest contributing participants. The LOWEST contributors are HIGHLY likely to be shareholders.

Example ONLY.
    Investor 1 - $10M
    Investor 2 - $5M
    Investor 3 - $3M
    Investor 4 - $1M

Investor 1 being the largest contributor would have more leverage to get far better terms than Investor 4, so in effect Investor 1 essentially sets the terms for everyone else who decides to participate.

Participating Shareholders investing $1,000 would get the exact same terms as Investor 1 as the Club Funding is effectively an umbrella where everyone participating gets the exact same terms.

Quite possible shareholders may not be able to participate if a Cornerstone or multiple Cornerstones arrive with debt fiancé solutions that stump up the required amounts.

There is also nothing stopping a straight debt deal from occurring either.

Get enough interested parties together who now see that WKT has been smashing Milestones I would expect the debt finance discussions to be well and truly occurring with more urgency today then they would have been 4 weeks ago let alone 8 weeks ago.

Perhaps FOMO will strike again !

Hope that helps clear up, perhaps your not as informed understanding of how these things work out.

Your insinuation of insider trading is therefor without merit.

If I had $30M AUD - I would happily finance this in the blink of an eye.

If you have $30M AUD - happy for you to contact me and I would be more than happy to point out all the upside potential of WKT that is quite complex to understand that I am very much aware of.

All in my very humble opinion as always : ))
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $53.73K 428.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166467 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 234815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 53341
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.