WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

you really are starting to sound desperate now, lots of yelling...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    you really are starting to sound desperate now, lots of yelling in your post, are you trying to convince us or yourself, who would know if they have this information to release or not, they are very methodical in there approach to the relisting and may have already given the ASX all the information, the ASX as we all know has been asking for more and more proof and making sure everything marries up, not just for WFE but all stocks listed, maybe the ASX has asked for it to be all submitted at the same time when all of the information has been collected, I am 100% positive that WFE will follow every ASX rule to the letter of the law and we all know there is no way around this, given that the LSE is trying to encourage Cobalt players into there market I would not be surprised if some of the posters in here have guessed correctly and it could be only 2 weeks before we relist, I am sure the ASX would be a little embarrassed if we listed on the LSE and our SP spiked all while they were still asking us what colour plants we will be planting in the garden, this should be an interesting 2-4 weeks IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.