DVN 0.00% 23.5¢ devine limited

Thanks Oldmarty, I am hoping the reason the Chairman hasn't...

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks Oldmarty,

I am hoping the reason the Chairman hasn't given us any recent information is because things are going better in the company. I am sure they don't want to tell us that. They were happy to give us early forecasts of the big losses in the last two years. I have been the recent buyer of shares at 39c and it is my largest share holding. I am in the top 10. I am very concerned that CIMIC does not like sharing companies with other shareholders. Look at what it has done in UGL, Macmahon and us. I feel sure that Cimic will make a takeover offer on Devine again and the lower the share price, the less it will offer us. I think the share price is very low since the net tangible assets are $1.08 per share and they were a lot higher than that prior to Cimic getting full control. Because the NTA is pretty well all due to land and properties which should be saleable at a similar price, the share price is crazy at 39c. Cimic would certainly not be allowing the NTA to be higher than it should be.

I just hope shareholders don't give up and don't allow the share price to keep falling.

GPASAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.