BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

IMPORTANT – REGISTER FOR CLASS ACTION

1. 731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi everybody. Today I received some very welcome news….

“Piper Alderman is inviting current and former shareholders of BIG Un Ltd to register their interest to participate in a class action arising out of the collapse of the company in February 2018. Eligible shareholders will have purchased BIG shares from 8 December 2015 to 2 February 2018.

If you would like to register your interest please contact Kat Gieras from Piper Alderman at [email protected] with your trading history.If you have any questions please call Lachlan Lamont on (07) 3220 7710.”

However, for it to proceed to the next stage it’s critical that they can register a commercially significant class of shareholders. I urge all shareholders to make contact with Piper Alderman ASAP and register your interest, even if you only had a small amount of shares. There is no risk in doing this and there will be no financial outlay required. Piper Alderman will be funding the class action on a no-win no-fee basis.

Also please spread the word. If you know any other shareholders who may not see this message then please contact them and pass on the details. I’ve been working on this with Lachlan at Piper Alderman for almost 2 years and his persistence in exploring all possible avenues has finally led us to this point. It’s still very much a long shot but I’m just glad that something is being done and hopefully we can bring some justice for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.