GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I'm all in and hanging in there!

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

I'm not a huge contributor (although I do read quiet a few posts), but I feel compelled to get this out there now.

I’ve been abuyer of Galaxy outside my super for a number of years and inside my super eversince it became part of the ASX top 300.

Inhindsight, yes of course I wish I had sold out at the top. I wish I hadn’tcontinued to buy more in my super with the dips ending up with some nasty cutson my fingers. I wish I had a truckload of cash to go all in right now at theseprices instead. Unfortunately, I’m maxed out. I’m (almost) all in and hanging in there for the long-term.

With amarket cap today of less than $550m and a guestimated amount of $250 m in cash,our current (and future) operations are valued at under $300m (less the cash). Now I appreciate the apples -vs- oranges (or pineapples) anti-comparison arguments but seriously...

PLS is $850m, KDR is $760m, AJM is $250m, A40 is $215m and hell even LTR is $140m in comparison. Something has gotta give sooner or later. I hope “sooner” but I’ll deal with it if it’s “later”. FYI - I also hold a little of each of these (except LTR), but GXY is by far my biggest chunk.

Call mecynical, but the fact that the Sir Homer Simpson silver doughnuts have called areduced forecast, gives me hope that the SP may actually turn back up soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.