Hmmm ... a timely lesson for all men as to why the gender wars...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hmmm ... a timely lesson for all men as to why the gender wars will always exist and why men and women can never be friends !!

MEDIA

Amber Harrison arrogant, vindictive with huge malice: Seven Network

Andrew Bell (R) described Amber Harrison as “arrogant” and “malicious”. Picture: Renee Nowytarger.
    Amber Harrison, the former mistress of Seven West Media boss Tim Worner, told friends over email about wanting to “kill him” and plotted her revenge in the same way as she had with a previous relationship.

Ms Harrison, a former executive assistant at network Seven, has been embroiled in a vicious court battle with her old employer after releasing details of her affair with Mr Worner last year.

A three-day hearing which commenced in Sydney’s Supreme Court this morning heard that Ms Harrison had declined to be present while lawyers for Seven applied for a permanent order to restrain her from speaking publicly about the matter.

The court heard Ms Harrison had used her connections in the media industry on another occasion to allegedly engage in a “malicious campaign” to humiliate a former lover at commercial radio station Nova.

Sydney barrister Andrew Bell SC, who is acting on behalf of Seven, told the court Ms Harrison had boasted to friends in a series of emails about a campaign she had waged against her former flame.

“This is not the first time she has engaged in attempts to use the media to humiliate someone with whom she had had a relationship,” Mr Bell said.

“In one email, she says: ‘So you can imagine I was understandably pissed off, I needed some revenge, I needed to level the playing field so I put my network of amazing friends to good use’”.

Amber Harrison. Picture: Supplied
    Ms Harrison allegedly told her friend: “I splashed it across the papers for three-weeks …. the story is legendary so much so that Media Week ran a piece saying anyone would think there’s an orchestrated media campaign out to get (the former lover)”.

“That was me. The revenge came from me”.

Mr Bell told the court Ms Harrison had told a friend, known as ‘Timmo’, of her plans.

“Hey Timmo. I want to kill him. Seriously, I’m plotting my revenge and will make Nova look like a turkey slap,” Ms Harrison allegedly said.

Lawyers for Seven subpoenaed 135 phone calls made from Ms Harrison’s private mobile phone to members of the media, 38 of which were in excess of ten minutes, with one call lasting as long as 58 minutes.

Mr Bell said the material collected was evidence of the “orchestrated media campaign” Ms Harrison had boasted.

“Here is a person who can only be described as hugely malicious,” Mr Bell said.

He claimed Ms Harrison displayed “enormous arrogance” in her attempts to discredit Mr Worner and her former employer through a calculated campaign.
    Seven’s lawyers are seeking costs from Ms Harrison and an undertaking that she refrain from speaking publicly about her alleged affair with Mr Worner in the future.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...k/news-story/d03afc46a26e7f5ebb46b87cc8d8c3e8
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers ... tight stops.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.