1 Cor 8:6 - Yet to us One God, the Father, of whom the things...

1. 22,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1 Cor 8:6 - Yet to us One God, the Father, of whom the things all things, and we for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ through (on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of) whom the things all things, and we through (on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of) Him.

Keeping with the theme;
    John 3:35 - The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 17:2 - As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
    -------------

John 17:24 - And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
    Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Example above of one of the meanings of Glory being -> The word of God, includes the plan.
    As it is through the word of God, that one is to become one as they are one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.