"I found it interesting you asked questions But didnt find any...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "I found it interesting you asked questions
    But didnt find any of the replys interesting enough to expand on any of them.
    Which is ok
    But just continue to make sweeping statements on beliefs others may not even hold."

What I said was "Since wotsup has taken up your long post I'll leave further comment on it for another time. Perhaps."
    Since then you have made several posts indicating that you hold certain beliefs about God, Jesus, your interpretation about what's written in the Bible etc but cannot explain them.

Fair enough, what more can I say ?
    Especially when there is a high probability of being misunderstood.

"But i also see your world view up for the same scrutiny as mine.
    Most time non believers think its their right to continually lead the dance.
    And like i see you were indignant about me wanting to apply the same rule of thumb to you,that you do to me."

You were the one making the statements of belief and expressing your "world view".
    You (and others) are the ones that consider it your duty to express those beliefs.

What's the issue if those who don't necessarily share your beliefs, comment or express an opinion on them ?
    Why do you seem to regard it as some sort of contest with "Most time non believers think its their right to continually lead the dance" ?

I could say more but prefer to end on agreement with your statement ...
    "im also happy to go there anytime again,it helps me to look at different angels to challenge others and my own perspective.
    As im a work in progress "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.