Gidday 1sharetrader1,"All this talk about Trump this and Trump...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Gidday 1sharetrader1,

"All this talk about Trump this and Trump that and who said what and at when it was said ,only shows me and many others who the real idiots are and who are worth reading or talking to."

Not quite sure if you're drunk or simply suggesting that the formal White House Coronavirus Briefing's are replacing the real fake president with a fake look-a-like to spread the bs?

"When all this started ,everyone around the world running countries states and towns were saying similar things based on what was known and being said by W.H.O and the lying Chinese government, leaders talked about what was known at the time and reacted accordingly."

Nonsense, the large majority leaders around the world, including Australia, were very slow to react to the facts that were well and truly already in the public domain. If you can spare a couple of minutes to research click on my nic and read some of the posts beginning back in January and those of many others on HC also expressing concerns long before Morrison was still encouraging attendance at large events and Trump telling everyone it was all a hoax

"In fact Donald Trump, acted far quicker than every other country and was called a racist for doing so."

Look, I suspect that Trump could tell his supporters that the sky was purple and you'd probably all believe him so I'm not quite sure which one of his bs spins you've swallowed here? Was it the one about restricting flights from China before Italy, or the one about 'banning' all flights from China and/or Europe?

"When this all started ,we all though it was just another flue virus... anyone thinking or saying otherwise is just talking rubbish."

Speak for yourself, 1sharetrader1 and anyone else who hangs off every word of the US idiot. Since the beginning of January we have all been informed that the spread of misinformation about covid-19 could be more dangerous than the virus itself. Can you guess which global leader may be responsible for spreading the most amount of misinformation? Let me give you a clue... Which country has the most amount of deaths continuing to grow at an exponential rate and which country was recently advised by the WHO that it will need to arrange a hell of a lot more body bags if it continued politicizing this global health crisis?

"At the end of the day this virus is just another flue virus that will die out each year as the weather warms up."

That myth was debunked at the beginning of January my friend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.