LU7 5.26% 2.0¢ lithium universe limited

I will just leave this here, page-66

1. 14,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2522
    here here.... i questioned the move to aus. i loved it focused on s.e.a but aus is not a business case i am wow'd by. sure we have higher incomes but not the millions upon millions of fanatics. not to mention the regulatory environment here is insane for cross domain business like electronic gambling or esports.

id be happier if they just became a global tournament provider and rolled around the globe targeting regionz with non-stop silver slam style events, culminating in a global silver slam. cash entry etc etc.. think poker all stars.

much you could do with this platform but i think jamie may not have the business maturity to sed the forest for the trees. it seems to be a ground roots affair with him tweeting for drinking buddies in his various locations and talking up tournaments. this tells me he doesnt understand the difference between strategic and operational... why isnt he firmly planted in the lobby of razer saying "lets do something in s.e.a that will entrench both companies as the platform of choice for all time".

i half wonder if the last ann was a place holder for something that wasn't finalized as it was pointless. all in all im switching to a hold until the strategy and cash flow materialize... I'm only 30 so understand when i say that just because esports is a new thing doesnt mean we should stack our exec with 20-30 year olds that want to have a "cool" company over a profitable one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $7.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $899 44.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1351816 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 644053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 22346
Last updated 14.20pm 29/03/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.