TZL 4.76% 10.0¢ tz limited

i have the answer

1. 202 Posts.
    I wonder if TZL have market people reading these forums too. I'm sure they do, and see all this speculation - and are having quite the chuckle at our expense.. ha ha.

I think if this .. or all forums on TZL somehow closed down for a few months // like until the end of May, we'd have a little more sanity.

I'm currently building a time machine that will take me into the early months of 2009, it will seat about 20 people, but tickets are going very quickly. Im going to call it "The Hindsight". If you feel you'd like to be one of these lucky few people to see where TZL will be in 12 months time, don't hesitate - contact me now !!
    For the small price of $20,000 you too can secure your investments for good.

I accept Paypal and Direct Deposit.

NB** The components will be enhanced with TZL products which I will insert upon testing this machine.

Clause: This is an imaginery vehicle, deposits are non-refundable.

PS. I am a long term s/holder and enjoy I reading this forum. Keep up the good work, BUT take the time out to have some fun, it's only money! These guys know what they are doing ..... We hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $7.055M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $1K 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12351 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 17073 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 06/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.