1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
FAR 12.5¢

I have been away for a week in europe

1. Wasabibarako

9,298 Posts.
    and just got back and had a quick glance at the FAR board.
    Obviously, not worth the while to go through and read the big number of messages, which - JIMHO - are all just being posted "to pass the time" until some material news will come about.
    For that, I still expect that it will come in either late February or sometime during March. Exact timing will not really matter, however, as long as the announcement will be as good (or hopefully great) as we are all expecting!

I did notice that some time has been spent on discussing the OIL PRICE. To me, this is also a kind of activity in "wasting time", as some experts predict that we have seen the low point already and others believe that we have not as yet seen the low point etc. etc.
    Some experts/analysts see a big recovery quite soon and others see an oil price recovery way in the future. Hence: NOBODY knows ANYTHING FOR SURE, naturally and obviously.
    But - JIMHO - a price of oil at current (or even a lower level) is simply not sustainable in the longer term. Hence, IMHO, it is just a question of time WHEN (rather than IF) the oil price will be back up (much) higher.

My post today is also one that is of no real "value" in my own view. Sorry for that!

All FAR holders will need is to show confidence and most of all patience in holding FAR for the longer term.

If/when I can free-up more funds, I shall purchase more FAR shares when/if they will still be trading under 10c, which I regard as being a "bargain price". JIMHO, of course.

All the best to all FAR holders.

wasa

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.