SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

i dont understand **this** market!, page-4

1. 3,176 Posts.
    tropo potentialy imo this is far better than most miners , but it still needs confirmation and people also want to see the $$$$$

when this happens imo it will go silly
    in the mean time im happy to hold and await the outcome

the aids patient results although not part of the trial are even more promising
    its a shame it wasnt made part of the trial instead of being a last ditch atempt to prolong someones life etc etc etc but thats how biotech research works . you need numerous patients etc
    anyway as ive said i hold until further promising results are out and most probably to the eventual big $$ hopefuly

forinstance
    look at avs world first sutureless surgery first pateint was operated on in dec, it rose then fell on this anouncement go figure ? however there was also 18mill shares come out of escrow avs has a total of 28mill shares
    there has only been minimal sell down from those original holders and avs has had more good anouncements since yet in languishes !!!!!!! go figure ?
    people want the end result and the $$ thats all

if your gut feel is that everythings ok then just settle down thats the name of the game((((((( patience ))

im also long avs as i am slt sla and a few others

regards gaga

newbies do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.