AUK 0.00% 0.4¢ aumake limited.

Fair enough, I mean I can see how you might say well Daigou is...

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Fair enough, I mean I can see how you might say well Daigou is taking off and it might ride for a while yet. I like to limit my downside risk and say well if all the hype disappears what's this comp worth, these guys are asking you to fund their idea not a scaling business. Just one point, they want to make their own brands of skincare products? Are they nuts? How do you think Myer (MYR) shareholders would react if they said they were spending $10mn on developing their own skincare range!

Bubs is interesting to me in that I bought it as a binomial stock i.e. it'll double or halve depending on getting CFDA approved and prior to that a CNCA slot. I think the management team is savvy enough to navigate the process. They know they need a CNCA slot and they might have to pay through their nose for it but if they do a cap raise to fund it I will bet that, post trading halt, the announcement will be deemed very positive. Whether i'll be there in 12-24 months i'm not sure but from now till Dec i'm a happy shareholder. Saying that like you I have a small portion of my portfolio in this.

If you want a pick of mine, have a look at afterpay, but again i'll jump out before it becomes a traditional lender managing a loan book. For now it's just warming up it's engines!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.658M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 36409020 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14177491 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 250000
Last updated 12.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.