1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

hsvrule...please read.

1. Hi,

No way was I trying to compare MIM with Optus.

I was simply using the Optus/Singtel merger to show that when the shares of the potential buyer start to slip so does the intended offer.Got it so far ???

I have also stated that,from what I have studied,the shares may be worth somewhere between $1.35 and $2.50.

Some klown on HC thinks they are worth zero...makes me laugh.

So far one of my predictions came true today when MIM shares slumped to $1.47....405,000 shares were traded at 1-11 pm today.

That must have put the wind up a few traders.Not only did my prediction come true but I guess a few bailed out.My next wild prediction was $1.30...getting close.Just think $1.47 is closer to $1.30 than it is to $1.67

Now rather than call me an idiot without a brain you should read my post again slowly and if I have given you this impression then please forgive me.

Now I am sure if it wasn't for the booze and those pills you take you would not get so hot under the collar.

Thank you for your keen interest and your advice and I hope that all your dreams come true.LOL.

Kind Regards

TG

PS Xstrata are up 26p or 5% as I write to you.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.