JPM unknown

How Shaky Is The US Banking System?

1. 1,256 Posts.
    J.P. Morgan slides; Microsoft rallies

J.P. Morgan Chase (JPM: news, msgs) fell 3.5 percent after rating agency Moody's Investors Service placed the Dow component's credit rating on review for possible downgrade due to concerns over its current and prospective profitability and worries over dwindling activity in the capital markets. Last week, Standard & Poor's placed the ratings of J.P. Morgan, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley on Credit Watch with "negative implications" due to the deteriorating profitability picture of the investment banking industry.

OK the above was ripped from the Quicken.com web site. Is it possible that the cracks are starting to appear in the collosus of all banks JPM.
    It has been dissapointing over the last week to watch the demise of the spot price of gold however I just transferred $20k to plant into a few of my favorites tomorrow. I am looking to load up on EMP and try and nibble a few AVL at 14.5c(if possible).
    Gold will bounce and bounce quickly.
    This is the calm before the storm in my opinion.
    The markets are building a nice higher level to crash from. October too far away. Patience and time will tell!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.