AUN 4.17% 25.0¢ aurumin limited

how much worth of aun?

  1. HSP
    5,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    AUN: I estimate 50% chance for FOXTEL and I estimate 25% chance for others who do not have payTV. total 75% chance of takeover. strong support at $1.00 and big res at $1.32 .My cal. 1.00+0.32X75%=$1.24 target for near furture? only my own view.

    (Some mentioned $400m buyback which I did not include)
 
watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $5.528K 23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2298 25.0¢
 

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 27721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 08/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
AUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.