AEV 0.00% 0.9¢ avenira limited

you were correct. it's lithium ferrous phosphate or lithium ion...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    you were correct. it's lithium ferrous phosphate or lithium ion phosphate. it's a must to have lithium in the cathodes.

I had Enphase system installed in my house. It's one of gov subsidies. it's reporting my energy uses every month in order to get more subsidies from the gov.

if it's doing well then I believe there'll be mass productions for those promissing lithium ion phosphate.

there're 3 kinds of recharge batteries in the market.
    1. nickel metal hydride
    2. lithium ion phosphate
    3. lithium ion (cobalt or other metals)

my toyota hybrid 2017 is still using old technology, nickel metal hydride

enphase system uses lithium ion phosphate

tesla uses lithium ion(s)

lithium ion phosphate has been widely used in china and the country has yet intended to use lithium ion.

lithium ion phosphate
    ion phosphate is presented in phosphoric acid
    phosphoric acid is made up by rock phosphate and sulphide acid.

phosphoric acid is used as coatings for other metals presented in the cathodes

IHP process is very promissing process to improve recover rate in rock phosphate for both Senagal and NT plants.

AEV has been thinking of reducing the holding assets in NT because the IHP process has not approved to kick start those explorations in NT to make them economically.
    Once JDC is approved then I think Aev will accept some join ventures to develop the NT assets

fertilizer
    90% of rock phosphate are used for horticulture
    . we have just yet realized the full potential of ion phosphate.

rock phosphate price and fertilizer price are going nowhere because there're too much rain around.

We knew about El nino. The US had 2 yrs of drought 2015/16 and 1 year of flooding 2017 due to the moon and the sun exclipsed in the last two months and then we saw tornadoes, earthquakes and floodings after that.

when the moon got closer to the earth we get king tides
    the moon gravity sucked all the water from the earth and those water will migrate to the sea. seal level will rise and causes tsunami.

when there're not enough water in the water tables then we will face serve drought for another 3 years
    and when we see more tsunami then the horticulture industry will need more fertilizer products
    aev will fly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.