BPP 0.00% 1.8¢ babylon pump & power limited

how much are you down on this stock

1. 460 Posts.
    Hi all

Do you want to share how far down you are with this STOCK. We should email the company and view this thread and see what hurt they have inflicted on many.

Yes i know you see it i am down in IMI but up in all my others BOLLOCKS i reckon put your pride aside.

I am down 50% on this stock not ashamed to admit it i am not happy about it of course but at this point i am finding very difficult to see a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If i am wrong i will be glad.

No one can deny they are spending way too much in comparison to in inflows. Lets not just defent the company out of blind loyalty.

Absolutely no respect for shareholders at all. They would have to know that people are anxious but it seems they have NO HEART and even the CPI won't give them one.

As has been said before NEWS even if it is just information of how things are going in Italy has it started? What expectations they have etc.

Yes i feel a bit disillusioned by the last 6 months or so. Still in my mind i think the concept is worth pursueing but gee takes some digging deep.

So is it a bargain now at 1.5c or is it way overpriced.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $53.72K 2.984M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 340652 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 111967 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 06/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 15063
Last updated 13.59pm 06/12/2019 (live) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.