1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
DGR 8.7¢

How much are Directors earning from combined directorships

1. bm3121

653 Posts.
    I notice that another DGR director has been appointed to board of our newly listed company in West Africa. Good if you can get the work. I forgot that they elect themselves to the position, so guaranteed I suppose.

As a matter of interest, has anyone done a review of how much our individual Directors earn every year from their combined multiple directorships on boards created under the banner of DGR's global development. If their earnings from DGR is an example then their combined incomes of multiple directorships from all the off spin companies might just give the rationale behind this 'suspect' management strategy. In my view, it has not been in the best interest of the average DGR shareholders.

I suggest that nothing will come back to the shareholders of DGR from the sale of OBS except those that are holders of that separate company's shares.....believe directors may have millions of dollars heading their way. Be of interest whether they actually paid for shares or were given same as a bonus. Unfortunately, my money bank didn't allow me to buy any....too much lost in DGR investment over the last 10 years.

So I beg to ask the questions:"How much will DGR company director/s earn each year in being a board member of our newly listed iron ore venture and what will they earn from being directors in the other companies under the DGR company making banner?" I know I am down about 80+% but the Directors no doubt have earned well over the million dollars, if not many millions, in direct salaries/compensation over the same 10 year period. One answer is why wouldn't they continue with this strategy .... the directors are doing alright. In fact they are earning extremely good money. How many hours per week would one expect a Director earning $$$$$$$$ to put in per company?

Anyway, whats another 10,000,000 English pounds put into the globalization pot....it will pay more director wages and expenses. Alas, not sure shareholders in this new venture will see any return. In fact, I suspect from DGR's track record, they will not.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.