AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Where are our Directors on this T/O they seem to have gone to...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Where are our Directors on this T/O they seem to have gone to sleep, flow of missing informatiion on developments seems to have shut down.

No answers to critical questions?  Cyprus has asked exactly my own questions

"Asked that the directors of Avanco be informed my concerns:​

1.​
    The absence of an independent expert report within the target statement and that a supplementary target statement should be issued addressing, including the reasons for not providing and the absence of a control premium.​

2.​
    That the reasons for accepting and/or not accepting the offer were weak and should be expanded - particularly the reasons for not accepting.​

3.​
    That the offer price did not take into account the full value of Avanco - particularly the excellent work the directors had done in getting on board the two new projects - Centro Gold and Panterra and achieving proper value for their efforts.​

4.​
    That the share price seemed to have been artificially reduced prior to the offer for no reason given the new projects onboarded in recent months and therefore the premium espoused by the bidder potentially having been manipulated."​

Have they all gone on leave?

I still can't beleive it can be legal to withhold tabled forcast announcements regardless of T/O given that it is this very information which is critial to making a decision.  Sort of flys in the face of continuous disclosure requirements.  It's a shame ASIC are a joke spineless organisation at times like this.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.