IBG 0.00% 1.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Some misconceptions floating around: 1. prhb says "To suggest...

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Some misconceptions floating around:

1. prhb says "To suggest that a trip by financiers in August is all that is required to turn this story into a fairy tale begs the question of why it did not happen months ago - the costs of delaying certainly outweigh the costs of a briefing trip"

My take, prhb is the timing is likely being directed by Cutfield, who were only appointed at the beginning of the year, as they try to attract competing financiers. I expect we'll soon hear more about the trip and how many parties are now in the bidding process.

2. Average Joe wanders into the Chinese regulatory jungle in doubting their years of involvement, expenditure of $millions and continuing activity, to doubt their enthusiasm. JD actively looking for alternative funding reflects the reality of the situation with regards to the Chinese regulations hampering NFC to complete their processes. Tell me when you think NFC have withdrawn from the project, Joe.

3. Glencore and Nyrstar may have varying agendas from the rest of the shareholders. It doesn't really matter if they do, and will have no bearing on any eventual financing agreement. Doesn't surprise me that neither is willing to finance the project, they both have decent holdings and uptake positions anyway. Interesting that Glencore are taking an active role in Captains Flat development.

It's all pretty exciting, if you are comfortable the zinc price is not going to drift much lower, as don't imagine any of the prospective funding groups would be sending people over for the site visit, unless they were happy with the financials.

Personally am not too concerned about medium term zinc fundamentals and good to see LME inventories declining again and the price stabilise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.377K 182.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229767 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1054172 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 10/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.