RXM 5.41% 7.8¢ rex minerals limited

hillside how far will it extend

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Rex Minerals have completed 57 drill holes at the Hillside site to date .Hole 30 or so was very special and since then have recorded some very good assay results especially at shallow depths. On what has been exposed so far would anyone comment if they believe that Rex have the making of a long life low operating cost mine on their hands already or maybe a bit early to consider. I believe OZ Minerals are out shopping for acquisitions and Sandfire , Cudeco , and Rex were mentioned as possibilities . Not sure if Rex is more advanced than the other two at present but if the latest capital raising is to fast forward the project then at the end of 2010 if further drilling can build on what they already have I think that OZ will not be able to afford to buy us out.The interesting aspect of all this is that earlier comments by the company seemed to suggest that their targets further North appealed more but due to the success at Hillside have had to delay that site.A company that borders the White Cliffs site at Melton is soon to drill maybe February and they may assist Rex in determining if a trip North is warranted.Could be an interesting new year for all of us long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $24.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $4.503K 58.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148366 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 8600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 01/06/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.