High Grade Silver Potential

1. 2,839 Posts.
    Here's what we've been waiting for, drilling has commenced. (Originally scheduled to start a couple of days ago but weather intervened).
    If you're holding, as I am, good luck.....the train has left the station, enjoy the ride.
    Other good punts IMHO....PTS & EXS
    PTS are awaiting assay results from the recently completed hole.
    EXS is in the shunting yard (can't get a rig, otherwise would be drilling now).....still time to get aboard, if you can get any.
    Cheers all.

Austminex N.L.
    ABN 56 005 470 799
    19 September, 2002
    Drilling begins at Boorowa
    Austminex to drill 4-8 holes to target strong geophysical responses on Boorowa exploration property in south central New South Wales.
    Austminex is pleased to announce that drilling has commenced on its Boorowa exploration property located 30 kilometres northwest of Yass in south central New South Wales.
    A four hole diamond and percussion drilling programme totalling approximately l000 meters is planned in the initial stage of the programme.
    With encouragement this will be followed by a further 4 holes.
    All holes are targeted on strong induced polarisation geophysical anomalies within an area of approximately 5 square kilometres that contains extensive old mine workings for copper, gold, silver and lead.
    The initial hole of the programme will be drilled immediately north of the old Kangiara Mine which had historical production of 40000 tonnes of ore grading
    3% copper, 2 glt gold, 269 glt silver and 16% lead. The target in this hole is a larger development of this type of mineralisation as possibly represented by the
    location and extent of a very strong geophysical anomaly.
    All the other targeted geophysical anomalies are also located on mineralised trends as indicated by old workings and elevated soil geochemistry.
    Investor and Media Enquiries
    Tom Eadie, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, or
    Bruce Paterson, Company Secretary phone +61 (013 9670 51 ‘l l
    fax +61 (013 9670 81 l ?
    Austminex N L email: info~austminex.com.au
    Level 6, I50 Queen Street
    Melbourne 3000 website www.austrninex.corn.au

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.