LYC 1.10% $7.33 lynas rare earths limited

hi ryan

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Ryan, lynas has no "ties" with the malaysiam government (if we have ties the project would run more soothly that it has). Whatever ties that the company has with the government are just ties a business and a government should have. We are just doing business in Malaysia and have applied strict international standards to our operations and have no intention to hurt the people of Kuantan. To be fair, please keep your views of the Malaysian Government seperate when you talk about Lynas issue but the fact is you can't because you have an agenda and is bias towards the Malaysian opposition parties. Your love affair with Anwar's, party has clearly clouded your views on the Lynas project and heres why, the IAEA which is the only independent expert to date has said the project is safe. If you can give me a body of experts that are as independent and as knowledgeable as the IAEA that says the LAMP is dangerous I'd buy a SMSL t shirt and join your caused cos my hometown is only an hours drive from kuantan (in melbourne now though).

In the meantime if you do some research on memebers that make up the oppostion parties especially PKR you'll find that Malaysian politics is not as black and white as you think. In fact Fuziah Salleh is a good example and we the Lynas investors know that alot of what she says about the project is simply not true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.33
Change
0.080(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $6.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.20 $7.39 $7.09 $26.70M 3.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13084 $7.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.34 31278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/10/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$7.33
  Change
0.080 ( 1.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.20 $7.39 $7.10 3167450
Last updated 15.59pm 27/10/2021 (live) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.