1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
ERG 0.0¢

hey toothless chew on this...

1. Walt

710 posts.

"The NSW Government seems to take a long time to decide on the contract, given the time lines involved so far, it might be another 2 years before the contract is finally decided. ERG still is only the preferred tenderer (and that was back in 1999). The Government may change still change its mind".

"Michael, this is a great example, why did ERG spend 300million dollars to research one product. Is this product so important to require such an investment, what year do you think they will get their money back on this investment or will this ever occur"?

"Sounds very exciting. What profit does ERG obtain from this fantastic product? Couldn't see any breakup of this entity in its balance sheet, its not giving it away for free is it?
    Does ERG own the sea creature Octopus too? Who manufactures this chip, ERG"?

ERG has yet to prove its technology will work in the way it says to its customers. I know I keep coming back to it but if you have ever had to use the public transport system in Melbourne you will understand why I think the ERG system does not work for its customers.
    "But in all practical terms, the system as a whole does fail. It offers simply an expensive way for people to not pay for their fares on the public transport system. And I am most surprised at people who think ERG's system is good, because every day I see its failings".

"As for the chip I mean I would find a potato chip more useful to me as at least it might allay my hunger for a short period of time. I still cannot see how the chip or scart or whatever will improve my life".
    "I'd rather have a "dumb" card that worked than a smart card that fails to work".

When are you going to get it thru your THICK skull that scards are not used on Melbs transit system?
    When are you going to understand that sabotage is the ONLY reason for the shortcomings in Melb?
    Is your ego so fragile that you simply cannot admit that you have been wrong and have therefor continued to post absolute garbage at every opportunity?
    You have exposed you ignorance and chldish behaviour so often.
    I will be reminding everyone particularly at Egoli just how stupid you are.
    All I have to do is repost xcerpts of every idiotic lame brained post that you have made.
    Have another BigMac moron.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.