1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
PWR 1.7¢

hey check this out

1. marksman

747 Posts.

I was having a look at the Chairmans address and I stumbled on one of their software products called Office Converter. (Have a read below)
    I used to work in IT (back in the old days when it paid the big bucks!) and I can assure you that playing around converting from one MS release to another is an extremely time consuming and ultimately expensive process. So I suppose I'm not surprised to see that PWR can command a licence fee of over 200 grand for just one installation.
    OK crystal ball time. Talking worldwide - 100 licences with MS backing would be no big deal - at $200k a pop comes to 20 big ones. Hang on a minute, the whole show (400M shares @ under 6c) is worth just over a paltry $20M!!!!
    No wonder this sucker has almost tripled in the last month or so. Has to be as cheap as chips plus of course you do have the Chairmans assertion - WE WILL NOT FAIL!

And our Office Converter product, which automatically converts
    early versions of Microsoft Office documents including those with
    embedded Visual Basic to later versions of MS Office without at user
    intervention is achieving sales in Australia, US and Europe. As an
    example US Company National Cities Corporations recently paid
    $210,000 for a site license of Office Converter. We anticipate
    significant sales of Office Converter when Microsoft's Office XP
    sales increase, with multiple other 6 figure sum opportunities
    already in the pipeline. I should also add that Office Converter is
    unique and is being supported by Microsoft globally

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.