Finding it difficult to reply, as there are so many frames of...

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Finding it difficult to reply, as there are so many frames of reference affecting progress and dealing with the constraints or bottlenecks to adapting and achieving peak performance, within a network of personal and external, original projects, interacting in their own dynamic levels of competence.

In keeping with the title of the thread as a"title" is what we salute to, not the person. So it is the impersonal "ability to adapt and achieve" is the energy that I sum up as resonating in this "title" of healing revival, which has power to affect change.

This ability to have the personal discipline to carry out set practices and procedures, of business/personal projects and goals, is summed up in "theory of constraints" or "intelligent management". The standard practice of setting peak performance goals for the particular network of interactive projects, causes the focus of attention on the bottleneck or constraint. That's what happens in my head anyway...I set a goal and when I can not achieve it, there are some obstacles, so I resolve them. This takes an accumulation of resources over time. Accumulation is the force of the cosmos affecting consciousness that fumoy most respects, for the ability to adapt and achieve peak performance, in this lifetime and my next incarnation, that fumoy is also consciously, working on, as the very long term project and its network of unfolding goals.

This is from my own personal intentionally formulated philosophy. Of course that constraint or bottleneck to the progress of original peak performance and any field of endeavor is me, if I was to take 100% ownership of my own consciousness and results, for the interactive philosophy religion of my own choice, as freedom nudges my intuition. But we don't live in isolation, rather co create with other co creators, so its not only my own constraints, but the interaction of a network of combinations of dynamic forms of competence and probabilities.. and whatever else ones learning's decide...

So some form of "healing revival" to manage my own constraints/bottlenecks, will always be an ongoing situational awareness philosophy forever, If one chooses progress. It is the natural way of this earth..continuous improvement through engineering iterations of material social and personal abilities to adapt and achieve the title of number one, which means healing the constraints.

Like healing the rubber tire of its resistance on the road, that is slowing progress, achieves a new and easy way of moving, when the philosophy of "synthesizing the synthetic", is realized in the causal, subtle and gross fields of formations in the environment, to which humanity has adopted. Yet to my non-research, I claim no-one except "fumoy" has revealed this unconscious philosophy of humanity to the cosmos. So adopting this natural way of which humanity achieves progress, through synthesizing the synthetic, is the solution to adopting the practice of preaching collective sins. Another first for fumoys philosophy of adapting and achieving.

After all, my six months learning in AA was not going to stop my progress. Being constrained to that healing philosophy from the bible, had to be transcended, to resonate with the greater energy. How the cosmos knows the words to the energy and responds in co-creative or reflective guru teachings, or actual realisations/manifestations is more learning ability, that's on the future list of perfecting the art of ..

Resonating with this is the constraint of JC being the only way to the father. This is obviously a challenge to resolve, if one is to harmonize with the natural intelligent management business of the way humanity continually adapts and achieves continual improvement, through synthesizing the synthetics of iterative engineering.

Its not a sin to be original.
    Last edited by fumoyoda: 06/10/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.