UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Hasting's prior Co. Incyte

1. 1,266 Posts.
    Hope his magic works here. RRM
    Incyte Likely to Incite Further Gains
    By BRUCE KAMICH Follow | MAR 10, 2017 | 8:43 AM EST

Stock quotes in this article: INCY
    Incyte (INCY) is the No. 1 gainer in the S&P 500 since the 2009 bottom according to my boss here at RealMoney, Jim Cramer. Jim notes that INCY is up 6,543% (you read that right) over the past eight years. Jim says that INCY is one of the great biopharma plays with a super pipeline. Great story for sure, but how about the charts and indicators? Can this historic rally keep going? Let's take a look at the charts and indicators.

In this daily bar chart of INCY, above, going back 12 months we can see a bullish golden cross of the 50- and 200-day moving averages back in September. INCY is above, but not too far above, the rising 50-day moving average line and above the rising 200-day average line. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line has moved higher the past year to confirm the rally with signs of aggressive buying. The trend-following Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) oscillator has been above the zero line, or in a bullish configuration, since September.

In this three year weekly chart of INCY, above, we see that prices are above the rising 40-week moving average line. The weekly OBV line has been positive since early 2016 and the MACD oscillator is in a strong upward move.

This Point and Figure chart of INCY, above, shows another upside breakout at $126 and a possible upside price target of $162. A reversal and breakdown below $118 would turn this chart bearish.
    Bottom line/strategy: Approach the long side of INCY on any shallow dip in price, like one or two dollars. Add on strength above $140 and risk a close below $125 for now. The $160-$165 area is our first upside price objective from here.
    Get an email alert each time I write an article for Real Money. Click the "+Follow" next to my byline to this article.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.