1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Hard Facts

1. ref

168 posts.
    Every man should get married some time; after all, happiness is not the only thing in life!!
    Anonymous
    ------------------------------------------------------Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others.
    Oscar Wild
    ------------------------------------------------------Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
    Scottish Proverb
    ------------------------------------------------------I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
    Sam Kinison
    ------------------------------------------------------A psychiatrist is a person who will give you expensive answers that your wife will give you for free.
    Anonymous
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Men have a better time than women; for one thing, they marry later; for another thing, they die earlier.
    H. L. Mencken
    "A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle."
    U2
    ------------------------------------------------------Marriage is a three ring circus:
    - engagement ring
    - wedding ring
    - suffering
    When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows why.
    When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone wonders why.
    Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.
    When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car or the wife is new.
    I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.
    I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"
    She said, "Somewhere I have never been!" I told her, "How about the kitchen?"
    We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
    She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?"
    Following her down the street I yelled, "No,jump in!"
    Badd Teddy recently explained to me why he refuses to ever get married.
    He says "the wedding rings look too much like minature handcuffs....."
    If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
    The Dog of course...at least he'll shut up after you let him in!

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.