gz - into analogies?

1. 5,748 Posts.
    If you had a market garden, Snooks, and I thought it was being used continually as a vantage point to "snipe" at me and mine, I would destroy it, OK?
    But I would then owe you and your family an alternate source of income and food - otherwise you would become hungry, p*ssed-off and desparate, and might even come knocking on my door with an explosives belt.

Cant you see a glimmer of logic in that?

******************************************************************************************************

So, if a bread winner breaks the law....kills someone and is incacerated........and lets say his family was used to a high standard of living........he breadwinner was on a really good job, let's say..........and from the proceeds of his crimes he had built this wonderful house which the government has legislated it can take away................not withstanding we might give his family some relief....pitiful social service funds etc etc.......if they're lucky.....

Using your logic....perhaps we should let him and others like him roam free...... otherwise his/their families would become hungry, p*ssed-off and desperate, and might even come knocking on your door with an explosives belt.

Cant you see a glimmer of logic in that?

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.