1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

gz - into analogies?

1. Snooker

5,748 posts.
    If you had a market garden, Snooks, and I thought it was being used continually as a vantage point to "snipe" at me and mine, I would destroy it, OK?
    But I would then owe you and your family an alternate source of income and food - otherwise you would become hungry, p*ssed-off and desparate, and might even come knocking on my door with an explosives belt.

Cant you see a glimmer of logic in that?

******************************************************************************************************

So, if a bread winner breaks the law....kills someone and is incacerated........and lets say his family was used to a high standard of living........he breadwinner was on a really good job, let's say..........and from the proceeds of his crimes he had built this wonderful house which the government has legislated it can take away................not withstanding we might give his family some relief....pitiful social service funds etc etc.......if they're lucky.....

Using your logic....perhaps we should let him and others like him roam free...... otherwise his/their families would become hungry, p*ssed-off and desperate, and might even come knocking on your door with an explosives belt.

Cant you see a glimmer of logic in that?

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.