GSN 7.46% 6.2¢ great southern mining limited

Geez...bit harsh Z Nice hedging on the oppies mate.You could be...

1. 5,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Geez...bit harsh Z tongue.png tongue.png

Nice hedging on the oppies mate.

You could be right but can look at other similar recent runs, though maybe some longer basing periods.

Obviously GSN had the down trend then short base into the placement, spike for some to have a quick flip and now back to around placement range in lead up to next round of Anns. Hasn't been allowed much room to move and if was distribution I would've expected players to try at least generate a short pump to sell into for a bit more coin but hasn't happened. .

Yep, could be ordinary results but then again could be decent...us retailers never know till comes out as usual.

LEX today...had some prev lead up Anns outlining drill program etc but didn't move much basing around that 25 though some sub holder was happily accumulating some $200+k of shares through Dec / Jan prior to this run.

HMX recently. Similar format...base...program Anns etc...not much, then off it runs on some results.

All a bit of a pump most likely on the Anns however if GSN proves up its pretty prospective tenements then may be some more substance to a positive run given a bit further along time lines and possible monetisation of Mon Ami to underpin other activities.

Both LEX & HMX have slightly more COH and therefore Qtr runways of maybe an extra couple months than GSN though MCs are $82M & $101M respectively vs $35M here.

They will need to go back to the mkt for cash sooner than later as will GSN, though if Mon Ami went ahead as mentioned and we added extra through Coxs and then Golden Star...hmmmmm.

I'll hang and see for the time being. GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.005(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $28.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.0¢ $92.92K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8311 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 69000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/03/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
6.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ 57121
Last updated 14.22pm 05/03/2021 (live) ?
GSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.