1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
OPM 0.0¢

great product graet potenial $$

1. bare

792 Posts.

If this company can get it all together which they are doing this product that they have will be a huge money earner.Anything to do with water treatment is the next best thing.The MEPi system is the only integrated system accredited by the international maritime organisation so they must have something good.Carnival Shipping lines (one of the worlds largest shipping groups) has recently committed to installation of the MEPi System on all of their passenger liners.Huge potenial and has a much larger and broader scope.Read the announcements on 09/04/03 and 15/08/03.This will have a great run. I said that gel will run in september and it has .I was telling people to get in when you could get it below .02 cents, and people that did made money.MUL,AFT, OCO,SWT ,same thing .OPM is next in my opinion,but read the reports and sell yourself on it,get in early ,sit and when everybody then realises the potential you will be making some good gains. I believe this can go to at least .05 cents before December (my view only,but look at what AFT has done.)This will do the same soon. good luck.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.