AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

HI all AJXersWe have seen the new BoD and management make...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    HI all AJXers

We have seen the new BoD and management make changes, meet some cornerstone targets... However what shareholders now want is to see solid $ $ $, contracts or sales with 'real cash'. As said today and many times before by HC posters.

The military progress is coming to a head. As- 'susieq' noted ( 3-4-19 -08/08 Dr Bob's audios--- and -' hottod' 2-4-19- 14.59 re AJX product with Pine Belt is only one is contention with USA Military, subject to trials -- my understanding which I believe is correct). I wonder what the initial contract $ wise it will be?. Also what impact it will have on AJX.s marketing to other clients/customers. . Confidence - status- ???

The anns today -- well I have posted on ICL a number of times over the years and only in the last couple of days. It could be worthwhile for one to do some research on ICL. I believe they have an Office/factory near AJX in the US of A

As said before I am very happy with the current progress. but to me it is obvious what is needed is 'cash'/ income before the SP heads north... and then in a big way. my opinion (don't take that as advice to buy... you MUST make up your own mind.....!)

Yes, the Company's foundations are now being laid for progress, and laid in a quite solid manner. However as many will say... '... we have seen all this before'.

True, could not agree more, but not under this management, and I consider it about time some of us clearly understood this! Seems to me, over the last few months, the BoD and management have set plans, strategies and those are coming to fruition. But as with a lot of smaller ASX listed Coys, if there no contracts/cash results then Coys can be treated harshly. Talk is cheap... credibility is paramount. Keep it up guys and gals!!!

Sorry if some of my post has been covered in some previous posts today... it takes a number of minutes to get my comments typed. (a bit of arthritis --) slows things up.

Keep safe all AJXers

The Phantom GWW -- Do Your Own Research, can be quite rewarding and interesting..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $2.69K 220K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1324544 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 588299 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.