GWR 5.00% 28.5¢ gwr group limited

Goodbye and sincere thanks Adrian Costello.

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Et voila! French for ‘and there it is, I knew it! I contacted Gary Lyons as I suggested I would on the other thread. My main purpose was to find out when we would know profitability. As an afterthought I asked if Adrian was on holidays. Gary sent a quick and excellent reply and amongst other things he notified that Adrian Costello is no longer employed at GWR. He did not say when or why Adrian left but I would bet that it was when the sp started to show weakness. I do’t know if Adrian reads the threads but in case he does I want to say this on behalf of all shareholders.

Adrian, thank you for your service. We are indebted to you for the way you aggressively expedited the io project. Best wishes for what ever you choose to do next.

iIn other important news I was informed that because of all the one off glitches that affected the first shipload, machinery breaking down, storm surge, road washed out, it was not possible to allocate an accurate cost per tonne of getting iron ore to port. We have to wait for the second ship load for that to occur and then profitability will be known and announced.
    There was much cheering and celebration at GWR head office when the first ship sailed. They were rightly feeling very proud of themselves.
    So now you know what I know and we can leave Gary in peace to continue the excellent job they are doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.0¢ $103.9K 370.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 27.0¢ 215426
Last updated 15.28pm 18/05/2021 (live) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.